Roofing Insurance Claims in Austin & How We Can Help
The only thing more potentially frustrating than suffering roof damage is trying to get through the insurance claims process. The good news is that the Turnkey Roofing of Texas team will be there to help you make sense of it.
Different Types of Damages
There are various reasons you may have suffered roof damage that is significant enough to warrant needing to file an insurance claim. Some of the most common reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Hail - One of the most common causes of roof damage is hail. Hail size and strength can vary, as well as the duration of the storm and impact. However, one thing remains the same, hail often cause damage that is beyond repair resulting in the need for replacing your roof. Either way, a professional assessment should be done immediately following hail activity.
- Wind – Even with today's durability, shingles can still suffer wind damage. They can be ripped away completely, creased, bent snapped or lose its seal. Since not all of these are easy to detect, it is important to let an industry expert conduct a professional inspection.
- Debris - If a storm is strong enough, flying debris can be the cause of your roof damage. In the aftermath of a weather-related event such as a tornado or hurricane, you may never even know what came in contact with your roofing to cause the damage. Luckily, that is not important and what matters most is getting a quality fix for long-term results.
We care about our customers and will be there for you when you need us most, prepared to provide you with your free estimate.
If you would like to know more about our Austin roofing company, please call 512-528-6044 or complete our online request form.
- How You Can Benefit From Regular Roof Inspections - As an homeowner, you have countless tasks on your to-do list. However, one that should take precedence is scheduling your roof inspection in Austin. Yet, unfortunately, this is one of the most commonly neglected projects, something homeowners tend to put on the back burner … Read More
- How To Not Be a Victim When it Comes to Storm Repairs in Austin - The aftermath of severe weather related activity is never fun to deal with. If you are lucky, you can at least be grateful that you and your loves ones are unscathed. Yet, then comes the task of dealing with the cleanup and, in many cases, storm repairs in Austin. … Read More